Every single article from the 22-volume print edition of the 2013 World Book Encyclopedia is included in this reference set, plus eighty years of archived articles in World Book's online resources. The wonders of our world are captured in this new edition of World Book. See how a killer tornado is formed. Witness the notorious Berlin Wall coming down. Watch cheetahs running seventy miles an hour. See how ancient Egyptians made mummies. The journey begins here.
The World Book offers hundreds of videos and animations, including historical footage and animal scenes, along with multimedia options and interactive games. See and hear volcanoes erupting and bees making honey. Watch the Tacoma Bridge collapse. Witness the attack on Pearl Harbor. The World Book Encyclopedia 2013 DVD is a must have!
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later, including OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"
- PowerPC G4 867 MHz or faster, including all Intel Macs
- 512 MB RAM of Memory
- 1024x768 Display, Millions of Colors
- Minimum disk space of 1.7 GB
- Internet connection required for online features
- Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or later, including Windows 8
- 800 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended) of memory
- 1024x768 Display, 32-bit color depth
- Minimum disk space of 1.6 GB
- Internet Connection required for online features
- Additional software: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, QuickTime 7.6.8 or later, Adobe Reader 10.1.1 or later
|Publisher||World Book, Inc.|