In spite of the ease of finding information in the modern age, a “technology gap” still plagues many peoples’ access to reliable, accessible information in many places in the country and world. The esteemed World Book Encyclopedia, 2013 Edition aims to bridge that gap. Expert contributors, advisers, editors, and researchers work together to make the content as understandable, precise, and contemporary as possible.
The World Book Encyclopedia 2013 showcases information in an easily understandable format that aims to make its educational merit accessible. Whether being used college students for research or as a family reference source, this encyclopedia never fails to impress. The Spinescape version of the 2013 Edition of World Book Encyclopedia – Giving Wings to Knowledge – symbolizes the power of curiosity through the image of a colorful macaw flying through a rain forest.
- World Book tapped over 4,000 scholars and experts as contributors, reviewers, and consultants to put together the in depth content
- Upwards of 25,000 lavish photographs and illustrations complement the text to promote visual learning amongst the readers. 1,000 brand new images can be found in the new edition
- The 22-volume encyclopedia set includes thousands of articles in a diverse range of subjects
- New and improved upon articles, including Pixar Animation Studios, rhythm and blues, National September 11 Memorial and Museum, magnetism, Adélie penguin, prime number and the Cold War, grace the reference tool
- Enjoy comprehensive coverage of the 2012 United States presidential and congressional elections
- Comprehension questions, outlines, timelines, and related content lists for selected articles are included to help retain information
|Publisher||World Book, Inc.|
|Author||World Book, Inc.|